by Dean Garrison, DC Clothesline:
The complete media blackout of adverse effects and deaths following experimental COVID-19 injections is absolutely outrageous. Yet, they continue to peddle the fraudulent, unproved claim they are safe and effective. Nothing could be further from the truth. According to the European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines,” 3,964 people have died and 162,610 have been injured, and these are only the ones reported which are a very small percentage of the total.
- #AskTheExperts – Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals From Around The World: “The COVID Vaccine Is Neither Safe Nor Effective” (Video)
- #AskTheExperts II: Medical Professionals Address BBC Panorama Anti-Vaxx Propaganda (Video) #DareToThink
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
- New Information Indicates Regulatory Agencies Aware Of Experimental mRNA Injections Instability Problems – Continue To Commit Fraud Saying “Safe & Effective”
EudraVigilance, the European database of suspected drug reaction reports, stated this about their database:
This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to EudraVigilance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.
EudraVigilance is a system designed for collecting reports of suspected side effects. These reports are used for evaluating the benefits and risks of medicines during their development and monitoring their safety following their authorisation in the European Economic Area (EEA). EudraVigilance has been in use since December 2001.
This website was launched to comply with the EudraVigilance Access Policy, which was developed to improve public health by supporting the monitoring of the safety of medicines and to increase transparency for stakeholders, including the general public.
The Management Board of the European Medicines Agency first approved the EudraVigilance Access Policy in December 2010. A revision was adopted by the Board in December 2015 based on the 2010 pharmacovigilance legislation. The policy aims to provide stakeholders such as national medicines regulatory authorities in the EEA, the European Commission, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers, as well as the pharmaceutical industry and research organisations, with access to reports on suspected side effects.
Transparency is a key guiding principle of the Agency, and is pivotal to building trust and confidence in the regulatory process. By increasing transparency, the Agency is better able to address the growing need among stakeholders, including the general public, for access to information. (Source.)
- Doctor Andrew Kaufman: SARS-CoV2 Is A Fraud – It Does Not Exist
- Why the Latest COVID Vaccine Revelation Should Matter to You (Video)
- Bombshell: Whistleblower Doctor Claims To Have Lost 22 Patients After Experimental COVID Medical Device Injections (Video)
- Former Gates Foundation Vaccine Scientist Predicts Mass Genocide (Video)
Health Impact News reports:
Their report through March 13, 2021 lists 3,964 deaths and 162,610 injuries following injections of three experimental COVID-19 shots:
There is also data for a fourth experimental COVID “vaccine,” COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S). We have not included data from the Johnson and Johnson COVID shot in this report, but will do so in future reports.
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the three COVID-19 shots we are including here, and here is the summary data through March 13, 2021.
Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 2,540 deaths and 102,100 injuries to 13/03/2021
- 7,604 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 15 deaths
- 4,636 Cardiac disorders incl. 276 deaths
- 22 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 2,683 Ear and labyrinth disorders
- 52 Endocrine disorders
- 2,941 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
- 23,074 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 125 deaths
- 72,072 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 957 deaths
- 102 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 12 deaths
- 1,928 Immune system disorders incl. 11 deaths
- 6,020 Infections and infestations incl. 275 deaths
- 2,198 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 32 deaths
- 4,565 Investigations incl. 111 deaths
- 1,567 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 49 deaths
- 37,365 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
- 55 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 3 deaths
- 44,993 Nervous system disorders incl. 185 deaths
- 81 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 2 deaths
- 57 Product issues
- 3,742 Psychiatric disorders incl. 28 deaths
- 525 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 37 deaths
- 545 Reproductive system and breast disorders
- 8,788 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 294 deaths
- 10,808 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 18 deaths
- 229 Social circumstances incl. 6 deaths
- 69 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
- 4,820 Vascular disorders incl. 74 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 973 deaths and 5,939 injuries to 13/03/2021
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.