Covid fraud again. I know, I know. We’re sick to death of it (no pun intended), but deal with it we must. The impact going forward of the now increasingly irrefutable and hard to hide damage being done by these “vaccines” as we’ve come to hear of them, even though they’re not vaccines, is potentially profound. What probabilities lie ahead? What second and third order consequences should we consider?
These are some of the questions that we must ask ourselves.
The following graphic is apt.
In this Fourth Turning I feel it’s important to try to keep on top of probabilities of all kinds. After all, what good is it if we make you money, only to inadvertently take on some life altering risk that was unavoidable? This isn’t to say we have the answers. We obviously don’t. Like I always say, I’ve two balls and neither are crystal. That said, I’ve spent much of my adult life connecting dots, running probabilities, and placing bets.
What is in the jabs?
Well, they won’t tell us. Proprietary. Though we’ve never had such a thing before. I’ll not rehash the insanity that’s been going on for over two years now. You either get it already as it’s increasingly as obvious as mud or you’re new and you need to do some catching up.
Instead, I’m going to jump into where probabilities may lie going forward. Like I said. No idea what’s in this isht they’ve been pumping into bodies. What longer term effects, if any, may we see come to fruition?
Well, if we’re to be cynical (and it’s hard not to be when you see fraud taking place under your nose)and think like a criminal, I’d say we’d create a never ending revenue stream for our products.
And so what products are Big Pharma producing to bring to the market, may well tell us what they’ve poisoned people with.
In this process I recently came across Igor Chudov who writes on Substack. Igor is a math nut and researcher. His work is meticulously methodical.
In an article entitled Moderna Patented CANCER GENE is in Sars-Cov-2 “Spike Protein”
Igor lays out some uncomfortable facts which bring about probabilities which are equally uncomfortable.
Firstly “vaccines” have already been designed, patented for the following:
It was the now-deceased Nobel prize-winning professor Luc Montagnier who, after analyzing the Pfizer jab contents, concluded that everyone would get HIV. It seemed startling at the time, and French media cut him off the air after he said it. It was too late though as that segment was aired live. What followed was a barrage of hit pieces. Something we’re all too familiar with now. Tribalism and cancel culture now being what they are.
I won’t go into depth on this here. Instead, I provide links to research I’ve done on this. You can follow the breadcrumbs on your own if you wish.
Evidence for Covid-19 vaccine-induced AIDS:
Which, of course, explains the deluge of media reports about getting tested for HIV. Which is kinda weird, you know. I mean, if I casually told my wife that I was going to get tested for HIV… well, that may not go down so well… and vice versa.
What I have been thinking about and have no real answers to yet is that the alternative medicine industry may well be set to boom as we see a collapse in the trust in our current medical industry which has been co-opted by special interests (looking at you Billy boy) and corruption.
How Our Fund Is Frontrunning The Economic Madness In 2022 And Beyond
- Copper – Copper prices have to rise to address a huge supply deficit looming on the horizon.
- Shipping – Shipping is vital for the functioning of the modern world, yet is priced for bankruptcy.
- Eastern Europe – Position for the long term trend of capital moving from the West to the East with Polish and Russian equities markets.
- US Dollar – We’re bearish all paper currencies, but believe that the USD will outperform all others.
- Base Metals – Clean energy targets require more battery metals than existing global supply.
- Off Shore Oil & Gas – Offshore oil investment has been smashed, yet consumption continues to grow.
- Rare Earth Metals – A play on geopolitics and a cycle that should see a repricing of these commodities.
- Russion Oil & Gas – Virtue signaling abandonment of fossil fuels led by Western oil co’s means Russia is taking up the slack.
- Uranium – The looming supply deficit promises to pay handsomely when the market inevitably reprices.
- Gold – Gold sees the perfect storm; the turn of a cycle, supply issues, and lack of faith in sovereign currency.
- Coal – Modern society is dependent on coal, with supply continually growing. Is there a more hated investment?
- Personal Defense – Order is breaking down in the US, and the unrest is giving us an opportunity to position for asymmetry.
- Agriculture – Lockdowns and monetary stimulus have ensured food prices will rise, providing deep value.
- Natural Gas – Supply and demand dynamics coupled with dependency from the US provides a great opportunity.
- Plus much much more…
If these themes make sense to you then click the link below to learn more about Capitalist Exploits and how you can play along.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.